1. Down ratio refers to the ratio of down to feathers in an down product. The numbers are generally 70/30,80/20, 90/10 or 70%, 80%, 90%. In the former case, the first number represents the proportion of duck down or goose down, and the second number represents the proportion of duck down or goose down. In the latter, the number before the percent sign represents the proportion of duck or goose down. Generally speaking, the larger the number before the first number or percentage sign, the better the quality of the down product and of course the higher the price.
2. Duck down, goose down although the price is higher, but the warmth than duck, goose down. Therefore, more than 50% of the eiderdown or goose down is generally selected as the filling material of the down jacket, otherwise it can not be called a down jacket, losing the function of warmth
3.There are three indicators to look for when buying down products: down content, down weight, and packing power. These three values are indispensable.
1. Name :50% grey duck down
2. Advantages: soft, light, warm, low allergy, odorless, high density
3. Transparency: more than 800 degrees
4. Density :300FP-450FP(according to customer requirements)
5. Provide a variety of standard products: GB/T 14272-2011; GB/T 14272-2021; QB/T 1193-2012; GB/T 17685-2016;
USA - 2000. JIS L 1903-2017; EN 12934:2010; AS 2479-2007; KSK 2620 "
6. Use: bedding, clothing, other filling products
7. Packaging: 30kg/loose package, semi-compressed or compressed package (according to customer requirements)
About quality white duck down
Quality white duck down is a popular insulation material because of its superior quality. Goose down has been the traditional favorite, but duck down is becoming more popular because it is often less expensive and just as warm. Down is made up of small, fluffy feathers that create pockets of air, which help keep you warm. The quality of down is determined by the size and consistency of the feathers, as well as the amount of moisture they contain.
Quality white duck down
Down is a natural insulator that has been used by man for centuries. There are many types of down, but the best is white duck down. Quality white duck down is the softest, most durable, and most thermally efficient type of down. It is also the most expensive.